KeywordsHotels; Stables; Stores, Retail
Blum, Meyer; Volz, Christian
Madison House; Clausson Hotel; Blum Boarding Stables; Christian Volz Furniture store
Full recordShow full item record
AbstractLooking east on Campbell Street between Evergreen and Dunton Avenues circa 1914 from right to left are: Madison House which later became Clausson House Hotel, a vacant lot, Blum Boarding Stable, then the Christian Volz Furniture store. This item is part of the collection of the Arlington Heights Historical Society (http://www.ahmuseum.org).
Located at the Arlington Heights Historical Museum, AHHS Collection, Arlington Heights Historical Society Archives.