Full recordShow full item record
Abstract~The Old Hospital of the Knights and an Early Christian baptistery incorporated into a fountain were located there. The hospital was built by Grand Master Roger des Pins (1355-65), which later on was used as a general armory. Today the building serves as the Greek Architectural Services headquarters.
DateHospital built in 1355-1365; later used as an armory; today houses the Greek Architectural Services headquarters
TypeArchitecture and City Planning
Image View: http://library.artstor.org/library/secure/ViewImages?fs=true&id=8CNaaSQwKSw0NzU8dSUURXorXX4vfV93dw%3D%3D