AbstractIt was built between 1671 and 1712 on top of the Ibn Addabas mosque, which was the main mosque of Seville. From this Arabic building of the 9th century, still remain its Patio de Abluciones and the basement of its tower. After the Christian conquest the mosque was converted in to a collegiate church. Various architects participated in the construction. The Interior is in Sevillian Baroque style and richly decorated with sculptures and paintings of local artists.
TypeArchitecture and City Planning
Image View: http://library.artstor.org/library/secure/ViewImages?fs=true&id=8CNaaSQwKSw0NzU8dSUURXorXXIgfF50eA%3D%3D